Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ESCAPED THE BLACKHOLE AND FELL IN THE INFERNO...

Okay...if u have read my previous post..u would have a blurry picture of wad im talking bout right now...

yesterday i was in a blackhole of blurness...

today i am soooo out of it...coz i called my college..and as usual they were very blurrr... but finally they found out that my results is cming out on thursday....

so...i was glad that at least i knw when my results is coming out...

BUT....now that i knw when its cming out...

its a little nerve wrecking...actually a lottttt!!!...

now i just feel its betta if my result comes out tomorrow...at least it would be over by tomorrow!..

now i have to be totally freaked out til thursday!!!...(there's where inferno comes in)

BESIDES THAT...

i am kinda curious bout my results... i just wna knw my results!!!...
*u knw the saying 'curiosity kills the cat"??....i found out.......it kills humans too (mentally!)*
(i am the living prove for that one!)

ANOTHER THING...

u knw other colleges get their results tomorrow (disted and kdu)...and its totally unfair!!...
why cant my college release the results 2moro???....at least i dnt have to experience these palpitations i am having right now!!!...

HOWEVER...

i cannot change anything now!!...i guess i just have to wait....wait...and wait! (for like 2 days)...

and some of my friends dont want to gt their results 2moro... mayb they r just not as curious as i am....

well i just hope everything will be super duper totally fineee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment