Monday, January 19, 2009

BLACKHOLE OF TOTAL BLURNESS!!

You see...a few weeks ago i was told dat my results is cming out 21st january (which is this wednesday!!)....so i ws pretty sure it ws this wednesday and ws quite relaxed!!....

UNTIL....

This morning my banana friend (prema-->no offence) messaged me:
Results out tomorrow???My friend from kdu say one!!...(those were her EXACT words!!) and i had a jawdrop!!!!!!!!! :O

Then she convinced me dat the results will come tomorrow bcoz her fren had a slip wic said dat the results will come out 2moro...

HOWEVER....

i did my own investigation...i messaged my friend...she replied 'my college gt da slip saying that the results will come out on wednesday'......

my another friend said dat he had the slip (btw i dun hav any of the magical slip evry1 is talking about!!)....nywy his slip said dat the results will come out on 21st wednesday...

after these two 'evidence'....i tot i would b more relaxed...(it ws 2 against 1)....

BUT...

No....i am sooooo not relaxed!...im nervous...i can feel sharp pangs in my heart... its pounding so fast, i think im going 2 have a heart attack!!!...(ok...dat ws just figurative of speech!!)...

So....this is wad happened 2day....

SUMMARY: relaxed....nervous...tot ws gna b relaxed...still nervous!!!

so....this is how i ended up in a blackhole of total blurness!!!...haiz...

wheneva the results come out:i just hope ALL my frens out there who took a levels would get a verrrryyyy gooood results....

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!!!... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment