Sunday, March 11, 2012

'Desserts' is 'Stressed' backwards!

Desserts are a student's best friend.... Stressed up, emo, depressed, lost all purpose in life?... Gobble up a piece of cake (Western style) or if you have a tongue for Malaysian delicacies, go for some Ais Kacang or Cendol!


Cendol! *yummeh*


*nom nom nom*

As for me, I stuffed myself with some delicious desserts - Western style! Thanks to my dearest housemate and her family! (Just a little perks of having friend's parents over for a visit!)

These are the pics I took of today's desserts: 


Bread pudding! - good but not as good as Van's! (especially with some smarties sprinkled in em)


Chocolate balls! - Super sweet, chewy and chocolatey! *heaven in mouth*

Stressed? Turn it backwards and savour some awesome possum desserts - After all, 'Desserts' is 'Stressed' backwards!






No comments:

Post a Comment