Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TRANSFORMERS 2!!!...

Transformers 2 is awesome!... i hearts bumblebee, skids, mudflap and wheelie!!!... they are sooo freaking cuteeee!...


There are a few quotes from this movie that are actually unforgettable! (either because its funny, cool or just plain stooopid!)...





Sam Witwicky: Bee, I want to talk to you about the college thing, okay?

Bumblebee: [does a dance] "I'm so excited, / And I just can't hide it..."

Sam Witwicky: Hey! I'm not taking you with me! [Bumblebee is downcast]

Mikaela Banes: I'm gonna wait outside... [goes outside and starts to strip]

Sam Witwicky: Bumblebee, just hear me out okay. You know freshmen aren't allowed to have cars, that's all it is. It is best for both of us. I know it doesn't sound like it but... you're an Autobot, you shouldn't be living in my dad's garage. I mean you're suffocating in here. Hey will you look at me please? Hey, come on big guy...

Sam Witwicky: Look, the guardian thing is done, okay? You did your job. It's over with. You've gotta be something else, you've got have a bigger purpose then just me, Bee! I can't be the end all deal in your life!

Bumblebee: "What is"... "your"... "purpose"... Sam?

Sam Witwicky: I don't know. I wanna... I wanna be normal, I want to go to college. Everybody has this, and I should be able to experience this. And I can't do that with you. [Bumblebee bursts into tears; literally, with his windscreen cleaners malfunctioning]

Sam Witwicky: Come on... it's not the last time I'm gonna see you, you know? Come on, don't do that... Bee, you're killing me... [Bee angrily gesticulates to Sam to go away]

Sam Witwicky: You'll always be my first car man. I love you. [leaves the garage]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent Simmons: What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Sam Witwicky: Can you read this?

Skids: Read? Unh uh.

Mudflap: We don't - we don't really do much reading.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Wheelie: Is that the best you got, huh? Is that best you can do?

Mikaela Banes: What are you doing here, you little freak? [Mikeala burns his left eye off with a soldering iron]

Wheelie: That's my eye, you crazy bitch! Easy Warrior Goddess, I'm just a little salvage scrap drone.

Mikaela Banes: Then I'm your worst nightmare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mikaela's dog looks at Wheelie]


Wheelie: What are you looking at, Slobberpuss?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mudflap: It's an ass-whoopin', it's *supposed* to hurt!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jetfire: Itchy wretched rust in my aft! [scratches himself]


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And i also like the scene where major lennox will ask the galloway guy to bail out using the parachute... galloway will be like " bail out??...bail out??...are u serious??..." and galloway will actually pull the parachute before he jumped out and lennox will say "not now you dumbass!"...

2 comments:

  1. i stopped reading after the megan fox stripping part.. my imagination started to wonder off d.. lol.. dont include too much detail la.. distraction right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear...send comment in my chatbox!..btw..i just copy pasted the whole thing from a website!...n y r u turned on by a transexual stripping???!...somethin wrong wif ur hormones!...lolx!..hugs!

    ReplyDelete