Thursday, July 2, 2009

I admit....im a procrastinator!

Today....i have tonnes of college stuffs to do!...actually only 2 bt thats bad enough when u are expected to read:

a) a full case of R v Brown (u may think 'its just reading!'....bt it is 53 bloody pages!...wadcha think n0w, huh????!!!!)

b) 2 chapters of contract law....terms and exclusion clause!...the two MOST confusing chapters in contract...(do anyone own a REALLY SHARP knife??!...u knw... just so that i cn kill myself rather than studying all of these!)

owh yea!...i forgot something!...its all due tomorrow!...

*gasps*

nw my pathetic life is complete!...

you may be thinking what i am doing here when i have so many things to do...

well...im a procrastinator!...i like to do stuffs in last minute...i mean its nt exactly fun... bt it just happens!...miss jane ask us to study the two chaps of contract on monday and i had 2 days of holz to study...n guess what??!...i didnt!! (edwin is nt coming tomorrow!...lucky him!...curse u, edwin!... u better buy me that food with the curry thing that mr.kevin told us about or be ready for an ass whoopin' on monday!...*evil grins*)

Btw, I even procrastinate when i dont have enough time...(for example: NOW!!!)

I just WISH there is someone who could just knock my head real hard and say 'GO STUDY LA'.....


owh wait....



*door bell rings*



my sister is here!...


moral of the story: be careful what u wish for!... they actually do come true!...

P/S: EDWIN DO NOT COPY PASTE MY BLOG POST AGAIN!...hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment